Sunday, December 14, 2008

Aloha

Hey everyone.....here are more pictures from our last trip to the islands. We sure did love our time back there. I got to meet so many members of my ohana. I also got a chance to stick my toes in the kiddy pool where my daddy learned how to swim (Hau'ula Beach Park).
Top Left: Aunty Line and Maria stop to take a picture with me on sunday services at Laie Cemetary.
Top Center: Some of my cousins from the Fonoimoana side and Great Great Grandpa Toa and Grandma Line's grave
Top Right: My Daddy and the Patriarch of the Fonoimoana Vai'iga...my Great Uncle Kosena
Bottom Left: Aunty Sweetheart and Kaena
Bottom Center: Mommy, Daddy, and I at GGGpa Toa and GGGma Line's grave.
Bottom Right: Uncle Bully and Aunty Lisa and the Kalaaukahi camp at Hau'ula Beach Park

No comments: