Sunday, June 22, 2008

22 June: MAHALO FOR YOUR REPLY

Mahalo to everyone who has replied. My parents and I hope you visit our site each week to catch up with the Solomon's and to chime in on our caption of the day. Our inaugural invitation to visit our Ohana Blog was met with some success. We have heard from friends and family that we haven't heard from in a long time...(we miss you all). We hope that you continue to check in on us each week to see how we are doing. We also hope you don't mind us sending you a weekly invite to our Blog.

As for this past week...Dad went back to work...BOOHOO. Mom and I got so spoiled with home. He did the dishes, laundry, cooked, cleaned, changed my diaper, relieved mom when needed, and made us laugh as often as he could. I don't know if you know this but my Dad is the funniest Dad I know. I don't know how mom and I got by but we did. We sure do love when Daddy comes home though.

Mommy is working hard as well. Making sure that my every whim is met (Diaper, Food, Fun Time, and Naps). It is a difficult challenge but my mom is a champion. She also finds time to fulfill her part time job here at the Living Center, study her scriptures, and do her homework. She is not perfect mind you but she is doing her very best and I love her for that.

As for me...I've been thinking about career paths. A few of my choices are listed below with the reasons:
  1. Entertainer = When ever I enter a room people want to come and see me
  2. Supper Model/Star = My fans are always taking pictures of me
  3. Vampire/Night Watchman = I'm up at night and asleep in the day time
  4. Clown = I'm always making Mom and Dad laugh
  5. Sniper = When mom changes my diaper I seem to hit her when she least expects it
  6. Demolitionist = Dad says I have a knack for blowing up my diaper

These are some of the career paths I've been thinking about. Let me know what you think. If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear from you.

Now for the "Caption of The Day." We had many people answer the challenge and it was tough coming up with the winning title. But after hours and hours of deliberation we went with Auntie Resa's...."What, owe you money?" A close second was Uncle Harrison's "No! My halo slipped onto my forehead! What do I do?" Congrats to Auntie Resa for being our first winner. A thank you card will be on its way. Know don't feel left bad that your caption wasn't chosen...there is always this week. Take a look under "Name DAT Caption" and give it another try.

Mahalo again for all of our Ohana for taking time out to connect with us. We aren't the best at keeping in touch but we are trying. You all mean a lot to us and we hope by doing this you will begin to realize that. Mahalo again and have a great week.

Love and Aloha,

Willim Kawikakaopuakalaaukahi Solomon

1 comment:

Janee said...

Lol! Gotta love Auntie Resa!

What does his middle name mean?